- Pet Supplements
- Canine Adrenal Support
Canine Adrenal Support
- 25 g. - This size is not available for ordering until 3/21/2022.
- 100 g. - This size is not available for ordering until 5/1/2022.
Optional: Click here to set up your free Patient Direct profile and order directly from Standard Process.
The adrenal glands help the body adapt to stress through the release of corticosteroids and hormones. With chronic stress, the adrenals can become fatigued, affecting many body systems, including the pituitary and thyroid glands, autonomic nervous system, liver, duodenum, and kidneys.
Canine Adrenal Support is formulated to:
- Help the adrenal glands respond normally to stress and metabolic demands
- Support the glands' ability to rebuild and regenerate
- Provide vital nutritional support to related organs*
Indications for Use:
- Sudden stressful event or ongoing stress (internal or external)
- Signs of fatigue, reduced stamina, glucose intolerance, inflammatory response, and inadequate immune system functioning
- Clinical signs associated with adrenal stress
Based on body weight, the canine patient should receive the canine formula powder according to the following recommendations, or as otherwise directed.
1-10 lbs1/8 teaspoon once per day
11-20 lbs1/8 teaspoon twice per day
21-40 lbs1/4 teaspoon twice per day
41-60 lbs1/2 teaspoon twice per day
61-80 lbs3/4 teaspoon twice per day
>80 lbs1 teaspoon twice per day
A 1/8 tsp scoop is included with the small canine powder bottles, and a 1/2 tsp scoop is included with the large canine powder bottles.
Caution: This product is processed in a facility that manufactures other products containing soy, milk, egg, wheat, peanut, tree nuts, fish, and shellfish.