- Canine Products
- Canine Immune System Support
Canine Immune System Support
Click here to set up your free portal and order via Fullscript at 10% discount.
The immune system is a complex array of cells that are found throughout the body. Immune cells are designed to work in conjunction with other cells to provide a defense against unwanted invaders. The complexity of the immune system requires a multidimensional approach of nutritional factors. The nutritional support of the immune system is directed at facilitating normal function and is not intended to be suppressive or stimulating.
Canine Immune System Support:
- Provides nutritional and biochemical support for healthy immune cells and tissues
- Supporting optimal immune system function.*
Indications for Use:
- General immune system support
- Colder climates or during the fall/winter months
- When kenneled or in a shelter
How to Administer:
Based on body weight, the canine patient should receive the formula according to the following recommendations, or as otherwise directed.
1-10 lbs1/8 teaspoon once per day
11-20 lbs1/8 teaspoon twice per day
21-40 lbs1/4 teaspoon twice per day
41-60 lbs1/2 teaspoon twice per day
61-80 lbs3/4 teaspoon twice per day
>80 lbs1 teaspoon twice per day