Equine GI Support
30 oz (850 g)
The equine gastrointestinal (GI) tract is an extensive set of organs that must efficiently function together to support adequate nutrition for the horse to maintain a cooperative working attitude and pleasant disposition. Horses experiencing a challenge to the GI tract may or may not display a perceivable change in behavior, eating patterns, or performance.
Equine GI Support contains a variety of whole food and other ingredients that may support:
- Liver and GI tract detoxification pathways
- Lining of the intestinal wall
- Healthy bacterial populations in the hindgut
- Oxidation processes*
Indications for Use
- Horses in training
- Horses with limited access to pasture
- Horses experiencing a change in routine
- Horses that travel
- Horses with limited turnout
1/4 cup (30 g)/1,000 lb. horse/day, or as directed.