Equine Mobility Support
40 oz (1134 g)
Equine joints inevitably suffer stress during daily riding, training, and competing and are expected to deteriorate as a result of the natural aging process.1 Horses are the longest-lived domesticated animal, with a potential life span of 40 years.2 Friction and load-bearing stress on a horse’s joints over time may affect comfort and performance, sometimes even before the signs are apparent.
Equine Mobility Support is a unique blend of whole foods and other ingredients that may help both the performance and retired horse by:
- Promoting healthy joint function, flexibility, and mobility
- Supplying antioxidants
- Supporting a healthy inflammatory response*
Indications for Use
- Horses in regular training
- Horses on rest due to a mobility challenge
- Geriatric or retired horses
1/4 cup (33 g)/1,000 lb. horse/day, or as directed.
- Start slowly by mixing a small amount of powder into the feed.
- Add the powder to the feed and dampen with water. (Spray bottles can be helpful.) Shake the container to mix the powder with the feed. This will also prevent the powder from settling in the bottom of the feeding container.
- Mix with unsweetened applesauce and add to the horse’s feed or syringe directly into the horse’s mouth.
- Add to a mash made of commonly found low-starch pelleted feeds or soaked hay cubes.