CollaGEN Stick Packs
CollaGEN is formulated to nutritionally support cartilage, tendons, ligaments, fascia and skin.
- Protects and Promotes Connective Tissue Biosynthesis
- Supports the Body’s Processes of Cartilage, Tendon, Ligament and Fascia Self-Repair
- Supports Joint Lubrication, Joint Cushioning, and Normal Connective Tissue Inflammatory Response
- Supports Normal Rejuvenation of Healthy Hair, Skin and Nails
Over time lifestyle factors can cause reduced elasticity in cartilage, tendons, ligaments and skin. This not only leads to wrinkles and decreased dermal matrix, but to soft tissue and joint discomfort. FORTIGEL® has been shown in human studies to stimulate collagen regeneration, type II collagen and aggrecan, which all help to maintain healthy connective tissue. Most therapies simply block joint pain and connective tissue discomfort, and in doing so inhibit the regeneration and elongation of specific precursors, such as polysaccharides, and deplete nutrients such as vitamin C and magnesium that maintain joint and connective tissue health. FORTIGEL®, TendoActive® and Mobilee® protect and preserve cartilage, tendons, ligaments, intervertebral discs, and fascia. These patented ingredients support the natural healing process and maintain the structure of connective tissues.
Suggested Use: 1 packet (7.6 grams) in 8 oz of water or the beverage of your choice per day or as recommended by your health care professional. Can also be added to food and baking products.
STOP: Purchase of this product requires a health professional’s recommendation or approval. Your options are:
2. Complete an online, health history form: Dr. Jen Lourey, D. C. reviews each patient's health information to check for contraindications. This ensures that our products are used safely.
3. Receive a personalized recommendation: Schedule a free 1:1 Introductory Call. This will be a 20-minute health consultation with a certified health coach via Zoom. During your session, we discuss your health history, health challenges, any current regimens and health goals to determine whether there are any contraindications.
4. I am a health professional: I want to place an online order through RHC Wellness for product(s).
*Disclaimer: Regional Health Center of Richmond, Inc. (RHC Wellness) is not a medical facility. The supplement(s) are intended to be used under the close supervision and care of a licensed or certified healing arts' professional. You must be a patient of RHC, or another under the care of another licensed or certified healing arts' professional to purchase these products.
No refunds will be issued for purchased products.
RHC is pleased to be able to offer some of the most innovative, hand-crafted natural product lines available to effectively treat your health concerns. Dr. Jen offers the opportunity to purchase practitioner exclusive products in our online store with the completion of a simple Intake Form that allows a review of contraindications to ensure safe and proper use of their product homeopathics, nutritionals, and botanicals. If you purchase a product and do not complete this intake on your own, please note that we will reach out to you regarding the completion of this process.