THERABAND Standard Exercise Ball - GREEN
- Better for you to sit on while working from home
- Strengthens muscles, improves posture, balance, and core stability, helps prevent back and spine pain
- Push the limits of your physical fitness by integrating stability exercises into your workout or rehab routine and develop the core muscles for fall prevention
- Use to exercise abdominals, back, glutes, hips and other muscles, great for rehab regimens and flexibility training
- THERABAND Standard Exercise Balls are tested up to 600 lbs. of static weight
THERABAND Standard Exercise Balls are designed for core strength training training and stability based exercises. Exercise balls enable unique exercises that focus on toning muscles while maintaining balance and correct positioning. This is perfect for targeting muscles in the legs or lower body.
After an injury or operation, a rehabilitation regimen is crucial to recovering to full strength. The THERABAND Standard Exercise Ball is used to increase flexibility and range of motion. It is ideal for anyone recovering from any lower body injury or surgery. It can also be used for exercises that decrease lower back pain and stiffness.
The THERABAND Standard Exercise Ball brings the gym to your home. It is made to stand up to the long-term wear and tear of a gym and can be used for countless exercises. The ball comes in five sizes to give the perfect size and feel. A THERABAND Standard Exercise Ball is a great way to upgrade any professional or home gym.
Yellow – 45cm diameter – designed for individuals from 4'7"" - 5' tall
Red – 55cm diameter – designed for individuals from 5'1"" - 5'6"" tall
Green – 65cm diameter – designed for individuals from 5'7"" - 6'1"" tall
Blue – 75cm diameter – designed for individuals from 6'2"" - 6'8"" tall
Silver – 85cm diameter – designed for individuals over 6'9"" tall
Email for other sizes: RHCTeam@RHCLiving.com